Remember: you must be a public housing resident or HCV holder through Hagerstown Housing Authority to be considered for the FSS program.
FSS Enrollment Form
- An individual Case Manager to identify and reach written goals within specific time frames.
- Referrals to community support services to help you attain your goals.
- Assistance with financial planning when requested.
- Opportunity to participate in various workshops to help you reach self-sufficiency.
- For eligible participants, as employment is obtained or earnings increase, monthly deposits are made to an escrow account that is held by the Housing Authority.
- When you successfully complete your FSS Contract and are free of welfare assistance programs, you receive the escrow monies
Please read each field carefully before you begin filling out the form. Some fields you must type a response to. Other fields, you may be required to select from a drop down menu. Others, you must click checkboxes with answers that apply to you. To fill out the form, hover your cursor over the text field, click, and type or choose your answer. You will not be able to submit the form unless all the required fields have been filled out. If a field does not appear to apply to you, type “N/A” in the answer field.